9.12.2011

OH YES I DID.



Here's the recipe, a la Megan (I found is on pinterest, my new favorite thing...are you pinning? You should be. Follow me and I shall follow you. Amen.):

1. Get your favorite brownie mix.
2. Mix the shit up, then divide evenly into muffin tins.
3. Bake for 15 mins. or so. You know. just...watch it. Or whatever.
4. Heat up 3/4 cup peanut butter. When the "cups" of brownie collapse, poor some of that melted goodness into the center of each cup.
5. Top with peanut butter chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and angels.
6. Enjoy. Say, "Oh gawds, it's just so rich. I think I can only have one." Then have 3.
7. Wash down with ice cold milk.

Oh God. I see what's happened here. I've replaced alcohol with baked goods. This is not good.

Or isn't it?

4 comments:

  1. I think those delicious things are what dance in my husband's head when he's dreaming at night.

    I'm quite certain, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just had an orgasm reading that recipe. Is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are speaking my language. This is WAY better than my spoonfulls of peanut butter with chocolate chips on top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Believe it or not, I got that rocker from...Walmart.

    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Dorel-Rocking-Chair-Choose-your-Slipcover/13229908

    Mine is actually a very pale pink, because you have to buy the rocker and then the slipcover. But you can't beat the price. The whole thing came to less than $230. Can't find that price anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...