8.11.2011

My muse...

Today I created a new Pandora station. Can you guess what it was called?



Nothing like a little New Kids, Debbie Gibson and Whitney Houston to get you through the afternoon! All I needed was my walkman.

It was great until our intern came in my office and I told her how much I missed Tiffany, as her version of "I Think We're Alone Now" reigns supreme against all others. She was all, "Who's Tiffany?"

Ouch.

Now I know how Paul feels when I ask him about music from the olden days.

2 comments:

  1. That is like the ultimate playlist!!! Pay no attention to that other girl! She doesn't know what she is missing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. love your blog name. love pandora. my coworkers, however, aren't fans of my playlist. it's mostly lady gagaish.

    -rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...